Beautiful Bloody Mary Bar for some brunch fun!
Wake up with the following ingredients for a Bloody Mary bar that will WOW your brunch buddies!
- Bloody Mary Mixer -- the ones that I love to provide:
- Rim Salt -- Demitri's Bacon RimShot, Spiced Rim Salt, 4 Ounce Tin
- Veggie Garnishes -- Pickles, Celery, Lemon and Lime slices, Olives
- Celery Salt -- McCormick Celery Salt, 4 oz
- Tabasco Sauce -- Tabasco Original Flavor Pepper Sauce, 2 oz (2 Pack)
- Beef roll-ups -- Cream Cheese filled Beef slices wrapped around Pickles on a toothpick with an Olive and a White Cheddar Cheese slice.
- Beer -- Always provide a regular and light version to accommodate all tastes.
Arrange in a lovely Goddess worthy presentation and Enjoy!
This Guide to Hosting a Fabulous Lady's Weekend at your House is filled with fun ideas on entertaining your best girlfriends when they visit. We had three action-packed days of eating, drinking, gossiping, and just hanging out together.I also detail the items that you need to stock their guest rooms with along with recipes for a fun brunch.
Hosting a Lady's Weekend at your House
Please Note: We will sometimes earn an affiliate commission on the sales of products we link to at no additional cost to you. I will only feature items I genuinely love and want to share with my reading Goddesses!