Beautiful Bloody Mary Bar for some brunch fun!
Wake up with the following ingredients for a Bloody Mary bar that will WOW your brunch buddies!
- Bloody Mary Mixer — the ones that I love to provide:
- Rim Salt — Demitri’s Bacon RimShot, Spiced Rim Salt, 4 Ounce Tin
- Veggie Garnishes — Pickles, Celery, Lemon and Lime slices, Olives
- Celery Salt — McCormick Celery Salt, 4 oz
- Tabasco Sauce — Tabasco Original Flavor Pepper Sauce, 2 oz (2 Pack)
- Beef roll-ups — Cream Cheese filled Beef slices wrapped around Pickles on a toothpick with an Olive and a White Cheddar Cheese slice.
- Beer — Always provide a regular and light version to accommodate all tastes.
Arrange in a lovely Goddess worthy presentation and Enjoy!
This Guide to Hosting a Fabulous Lady’s Weekend at your House is filled with fun ideas on entertaining your best girlfriends when they visit. We had three action-packed days of eating, drinking, gossiping, and just hanging out together.I also detail the items that you need to stock their guest rooms with along with recipes for a fun brunch.
Hosting a Lady’s Weekend at your HouseClick Here
Please Note: We will sometimes earn an affiliate commission on the sales of products we link to at no additional cost to you. I will only feature items I genuinely love and want to share with my reading Goddesses!